Whiffles commented on a Build, Frog Lite   Apr 26, 2017  

That's a neat little frame. Just be sure to have a variety of standoffs available to get the stack height just right.

boTy   Jun 02, 2017 

Yep, it's really quite nice looking! Purchased a Martian II to replace it though... It's really not durable. As a beginner I'd like a little more confidence in my flying, and not having to worry about a soft crash on grass to break an arm. What's your experience with it so far? Really like your build with it, it's so clean!

Whiffles   Jun 02, 2017 

It's held up quite well so far. It's taken a couple hard hits without any problems.

boTy   Jun 02, 2017 

Ah okay. I was really thinking hard about either buying a whole new Frog Lite frame (one arm was already delaminated and they don't sell individual replacements) or buying a Martian II, which both of my friends have and I'm sure of that it's strong and cheap to repair.

So I chose the Martian. It's kind of sad because I really, really liked the Frog, but I might go back one day. Shouldn't be too hard, it's hopefully just going to be unscrewing all the parts, maybe putting a few milimeters extra on a few cables and putting it on the other frame. Frog is 218mm and the Martian is 220mm.