UnXisT commented on a Build, TransTEC Frog 218mm Build Guide   Apr 24, 2017  

Wow i really love this build! How do you like the fight controller? I have the same frame on the way and would like to go for a simulour setup..

Show 4 more comments
UnXisT   May 01, 2017 

Yes you did that verry nice!! So if im correct, i have to go to the recource command in CLI. And then set motor 1-2-3-4 to CS-MISO-SCL-MOSI? Those are the "simbols" i see on the omnibus f4 diagram.. am i right?I also see that you connected the +5v and ground next to the motor signal wires.. (from the esc to the fc) why is this? To power the fc? Or does the fc get power from the small +and- cables you have on the + and - from the lipo lead which go to VBAT and - on the fc?

Whiffles   May 01, 2017 

Once you've wired everything up go to your motors tab and power up each motor one at a time. Take note of which is which and then type resource list from the CLI to see the current configuration. Then use the resource motor 1 xxx and so-on to re-map each motor. Save and go back to the motors tab to test.

I connected the 5v from the ESC to power the FC, RX, VTX and camera. The reason I'm not using the FC regulator is because it can't put out enough amps to power all 4 of those components. I wired up the vbat pins for the voltage reading via OSD. The way the Omnibus works is it chooses the higher of the two: internal reg or 5v via the ESCs. The internal reg only supplies about 4.8v so the ESC will always be chosen instead.

UnXisT   May 01, 2017 

Aaah oke I see!! Well thanks alot for the info! I will keep you posted on how it is going:D and if i cant figure it out you will know also;p thanks for this great buildlog and your fast responses:D keep up the good work!!