347mont commented on a Build, 3B-R Racing Frame   May 14, 2017  

I'm building mine too. Looks to be a high quality frame, should be nice and light. Beautifully packaged.
Some disappointments have been no response from BBB after emailing them twice, and no instructions and parts list
telling you what screws to use where etc, there is a bit on the website but it's vague if you ask me.
I'm still looking forward to getting this quad built and flying it.
After trial fitting things I don't think I'll be using the motor protectors or the extra top plate for the VTX antenna. Can anyone foresee
any problems with that scenario?
Cheers, happy flying.

Rampage   May 18, 2017 

Hi! I totally agree: beautiful packaging and parts - and the instructions are minimalist (and the photos on their website are too small to see the details). But in the end, I managed to assemble it without any problems. Leaving out the motor guards and the VTX plate will save you some precious weight, for sure. I mounted the guards nevertheless and came out with an AUW of 510 grams.

347mont   May 18, 2017 

Hi mate, I've completed my build now, really, really like this quad!! My total weight minus battery is 329g.
I'm using Cobra 2206 2400kv motors and 30 amp V2 RaceStar ESC's, BetaFlight F3 FC. I didn't use the motor
protectors or the antenna plate. I'm a really bad FPV pilot lol but flew around LOS, and wow this thing is a rocket!!
It is actually beyond my flying skills at the present moment.
Enjoy the BBB 3B-r mate, and BBB if your out there please be more interactive with your product and show some
customer support.
Happy flying everyone.