GhzGuy commented on a Build, Eachine Wizard Killer x220 F4 Build Guide   Jul 25, 2017  

Hello there!
May I say that this is an awesome build, and that I can't wait to build something similar to this with the help of your amazing pictures. Anyway, I'm sorry if this question was already answered, but where did you find that piece that took the place of the PDB? I was looking at the Frog Lite as well, but I figured it would just be easier to build in a Martian II due to its size.

Thank you!

Show 2 more comments
Whiffles   Jul 25, 2017 

I'm a huge advocate of 4-in-1 boards, but you'll get people on both sides of the fence. Certainly there is some risk in that you'll need to replace the entire board in the event of a failure, but I've got 6 builds with 4-in-1s and I've yet to have one fail. My flight controllers fail far more often. Personally I think the convenience and build cleanliness is well worth it. No need to protect your ESCs from prop strikes if they're in the stack.

GhzGuy   Jul 25, 2017 

That's good to hear. I first bought parts for a quad (The FPV system had some incompatibilities so now it's an 4S LOS....thing) On the topic of Flight controllers, I'm curious how you feel about these super cheap Omnibus F4's and how they compare to, say, the DYS F4 board. There's quite a jump in price, I'm just curious if you think it's worth it.

Thanks again for your responses.

Whiffles   Jul 25, 2017 

They get the job done, but sometimes they can be a little bit wonky. One of mine was losing its settings for some reason, but it seems to be okay now.