ThatGuyIvory commented on a Build, Eachine Wizard Killer x220 F4 Build Guide   Jul 25, 2017  

Hey!
Beautiful, super clean build. I absolutely love the paracord idea and refuse to use anything else now. ;)
I'm currently planning a Martian II build myself as a first racer (a first build as well, figured I'd be better off putting something together myself).
What I'm planning on using is a BG's F3 controller, Matek PDB and 30A BLHeli ESC (I'd like to use 4S in the future as well as 5045 props. Gotta practice that soldering!).
As for the camera I'd use a Runcam Swift 2 with the same VTX. As far as I know I wouldn't need a separate BEC for this config, right?
I also can't figure out how to wire the VTX and camera as I've seen many people do it in different ways.
Should I wire it through the PDB or wire the camera through the VTX? Does it change the amount of possible noise? What do you think?
I'd love your input as I can see you sure know how to put these together. ;)
Cheers!

Whiffles   Jul 25, 2017 

Thank you! Why don't you create a mockup here on RB and I can take a look at your part list.

ThatGuyIvory   Jul 26, 2017 

Good idea! I've put it together, available here: https://rotorbuilds.com/build/5781
Thanks!