SadisticLeprechaun commented on a Build, HyphyMultirotors Hyphy 7" Long Range   Jul 26, 2017  

Cool video that got me here. I find those Idealprop 6048 props so damn awesome to fly, but really tough to get the vibes out of. HQ 6045 triblades carbon fiber blend have been the best for filming for me so far, SUPER smooth and little wash. I fly a heavy quad on F80 2408 2200kv on 1300mah 5S so you might want to try those HQ CF 6045 triblades if you have not.

QuadX   Jul 26, 2017 

Hi leprechaun,
I've just realised I have bought the parts for an almost identical build as your F80 and was wondering what kind of amp draw you were getting on those carbon fibre props? (I'll be running 4s)

SadisticLeprechaun   Jul 26, 2017 

I don't use an OSD, but my Aikon 30a escs handle them fine. They are rated for 30a/40 burst but I rarely punch it more than 3 or 4 seconds, I fly freestyle only really. Those escs handle those props on 5S, so I would assume any 30a would be fine unless you are really pounding the throttle. My next escs for that quad are gonna be those Wraith32 plus which can do 50a since I want to at least try 6S lol
That quad also kills batteries, only graphene last for any length of time, and HV batteries are eradicated in a few packs lol. Hobbyking Graphene and Dinogy graphene last a good while on that quad. Batteries always come down a bit hot though.