Whiffles commented on a Build, GEPRC 130X "Rage Potato"   Aug 02, 2017  

I'd love to see some video. I built a similar quad on the Volcor frame and I love it! The GEP130X was the first frame I ever used, so it really takes me back to see it still getting use. How are those props? Do your motors get hot? I've been flying the RK 3030 quad-blades and they're still great after all this time.

BirdbrainRC   Aug 03, 2017 

I actually saw your build when I was deciding on the GEP130X! Very clean, I think I'll end up doing something similar with the Atto DC130 frame I now have going spare :) I've added a video link, apologies for the hideous youtube compression. Also have been struggling to work out how to embed images and videos properly in descriptions here, any tips?

Still tuning my GEP130X out at the moment, have actually swapped over to DYS 3045 triblades rather than the Racekrafts as I was getting a bit of vibration and wondering if they were the reason. Video is still a bit jello-y; have you had any issues with your Volcor?

Whiffles   Aug 03, 2017 

I found that soft mounting the camera with double sided tape inside the adapter works pretty well to eliminate jello. I had to do that at first due to the screws popping out of the adapter, but since I added the screws the jello got worse so I'm going back to the double sided tape.