EuthaNasi commented on a Build, illiFPV:Chameleon Suki ed.   Mar 16, 2017  

Can you give some details how you connected the 4-in-1 ESC's to the Betaflight F3 flight controller? I'm having doubt using 4 seperate ESC's or using a 4-in-1 solution. Heard somewhere in Joshua Bardwell's reviews from the BFF3 board that it's not really beneficial in combination with a 4-in-1 ESC solution due to losing some voltage or amp reading in your OSD? I'm curious how you wired everything up, if you could add some photo's for detail that would be awesome. Thanks!

illifpv   Apr 17, 2017 

Yeah the only thing i felt with this combo of BFF3 and 4-in-1 is that I don't get to use the current sensor (CS) since it needs to be in-line with the power from the LiPo to the ESCs. And to get the full amps thru the BFF3 I would need to solder a harness of powercables from each ESC pad down to the 4-in-1 bat pads. I've never really used a CS so I don't miss it as much. I have noticed that there is 4-in-1ESC:s with builtin CS:s available. I would check those out before this Racerstar one. The DYS F4 also looks like a nice alternative to the BFF3 on the basic specs at least. But as always in this hobby you must eventually pull the trigger and get something flying ;) So this i what I got and and I am happy to say that this machine is finally up in the air as of today and it flies beutifully :-)