Whiffles commented on a Build, Realacc X210s Phoenix   Feb 27, 2017  

I wish they offered a little more wire length on those motors. I guess they're designed for individual ESCs rather than a 4-in-1. BTW, you've got 16 motors priced out there.

Show 9 more comments
Xudus   Apr 18, 2017 

I was able to get the FC soft mounted, but I may need some better dampers. I just used the rubber o-rings instead of the rubber damping standoffs. I'm getting some of those soon to see what kind of effect that'll have. To make bad worse, I also managed to bend my front right 4mm motor arm up by about 10° by running into a tree during an over-under. Doesn't sound too bad until you realize they don't sell spares, so I have to purchase the full frame.

I do have a set of Cyclones to try. I think I'll give them a shot today, but with the bent arm, It won't really make much sense until I get it fixed/replaced. There is very little vibration with the Racerstar props + the bent arm, so I'll keep using those until I get everything tip top.

Whiffles   Apr 18, 2017 

At least the arm pieces are the same, so if you buy a new frame you'll have another spare set of arms.

Xudus   Apr 18, 2017 

So I tried the Cyclones (first time ever). It jitters a bit less than the Racerstar, but they feel silky smooth and extremely responsive. I've been sitting on them and wasn't going to use them until I got the vibrations sorted out. Now I wish I had been using them all along.