MichaelGuest commented on a Build, Eachine Wizard Killer x220 F4 Build Guide   Mar 18, 2017  

Clean build! I would like to build this just without the FPV stuff for LOS. I was wondering do I need the BEC you used or can the 4 in 1 ESC power the FC because someone said the racerstar ESC doesn't have enough power or something to power FC and should I use a PDB? I am buying the Revo F4 because the one you used is out of stock currently. Thanks!

Show 9 more comments
MichaelGuest   Mar 19, 2017 

Do I need to buy that black and white wire you have hooked up from the lipo leads on esc to FC? Is that servo wire? Also I guess I have to buy 16 AWG 1 meter and 22AWG 1 meter if I decide to go with V2 esc because reg is out of stock.

Whiffles   Mar 19, 2017 

I've got bags and bags of spare wire from building these things, so that black and white is just some grab-bag wire. If you do this long enough you'll have more wire than you know what to do with! If you know anybody personally who builds these they've probably got some wire to fit all your needs. You should be able to use the 22AWG to power the FC.

MichaelGuest   Mar 19, 2017 

Thanks for you help I really appreciate it!