Matt_Kord commented on a Build, The Golden Leopard GEP-LX5 Build Guide   Jul 17, 2017  

Are those battery's seriously 110c? Because I am planing a build with emax 2306 2400kv motors and they draw alot of current with tri blades. So are those batterys accualy good and are they 110c?

Show 2 more comments
Whiffles   Jul 17, 2017 

They really isn't too much information about them, so I thought I'd try just one out to compare to the Inifinity packs. I had an Infinity come with an unbalanced cell, so I'm slightly wary of those now. I am curious about this pack though.

Matt_Kord   Jul 17, 2017 

From what I know about banggood isn't all their stuff knock offs? So the batts probably aren't manufactured as well as ones made by the actual companies. So that could be the problem and/or a problem.

Whiffles   Jul 17, 2017 

They've been pushing hard into the "race" battery scene with high current packs, so I think the quality has improved. Just don't buy the Zop packs. It seems CNHL has really made a mark on the battery scene, so there are quality packs coming out of China. They just need to be discovered.